Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Twilight the movie - Bella's bracelet giveaway

Twilight the movie
Last night I saw a preview of Twilight - The Movie, you can see the preview here, don't forget to come back.

The first time I saw the preview I thought there was something familiar about Bella (the star of the movie), but I couldn't put my finger on anything. So I watched the trailer again and then I saw Bella's bracelet. I had a moment of enlightenment - I know that bracelet!

I was so convinced that I recognised the bracelet that I drove to Granada and went to a church I often pass. Just inside the church door is a table with bits and pieces for sale, all for charity. There are pictures of Christ, pictures of the Virgin, cards with prayers, rosary beads and saints bracelets the same as worn by Bella in the film.

Here it is, the Saints Bracelet.
It's unique and beautiful. Besides visiting a deeply catholic country, I don't know where you would find another. There are 12 rosewood tablets each with a different picture of a saint. It's expandable to fit any wrist size.

I bought a few of these bracelets from the church and I'm going to give them all away!

Yes, there is a catch. You have to buy one of my photographs. If you would like one of these saints bracelets, simply visit my Etsy shop and buy a photograph with a value of $16 or more, and I'll send you a bracelet. You also get free shipping to anywhere in the world, from Spain, it's a complete bargain.

This giveaway is only for followers of this blog, so let me know that you want a bracelet when you complete the checkout or email me and I'll be sure to include a bracelet.

Twilight the movie

2 comments:

  1. My friend and I have read the 'Twilight Series' (she lent me her collection). She's Team Edward and I'm Team Jacob. Ha-ha. Sounds juvenile, eh? Well, we got a kick out of it, even if we're past our teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary movies aren't for me anymore - too disturbing. But the bracelet is lovely and I'm sure your customers back in June were delighted to receive such a bonus. A very Spanish bonus.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin