Today's house has been restored for holiday rentals, it has a good sized pool that wasn't finished when I took these photographs. This must be the type of house that many people dream about. Detached and situated amongst a variety of mature trees. The interior decoration feels very close to nature and blends in totally with the surroundings of the house. The muted colours, natural wood and traditional materials give the house a calm and tranquil feeling.
The renovation was total, what stood before was a total ruin. I feel this house will be a pleasure to spend time in, both during the hot summers and much cooler winters.








I love the wood beam ceilings and can envision myself in that kitchen. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a gorgeous house!
ReplyDeleteUtterly charming, and certainly my type of dream destination. LOVE the garden and terrace areas. I'm such a sucker for outdoor seating, patios, balconies. . .
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful place. I absolutely adore that courtyard! I'd love to have one, even though in my climate I'd only get to use it three months out of the year.
ReplyDeleteI also love the use of rock, in what I assume is the master bedroom.
Amazing cottage!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's very inviting...particularly like the stone walls...and those wall niches...
ReplyDeletethis home is lovely...i could well imagine a relaxing holiday or extended visit here..i love the simlicity and rustic feel
ReplyDelete