One evening years ago when I was very bored and a little drunk, I carved a hat out of half a melon for my dog, it even had holes for his ears. It didn't do the dog any favours.If you want your dog to stand out from the crowd then this little number is a must.
It's from Mon Ami Vie a Paris based designer who re-cycles and re-uses anything that comes to hand. Besides the dog dress, there are some ingenious ideas and clever designs, well worth a look.
The dog looks like it's enjoying itself.
Cute pup and stylish, too. Is she a Jack Russell?
ReplyDeleteI think it was a pretty depressing experience for your dog :))
ReplyDeleteI think she's a chiwawa.
ReplyDeleteI just looked at the Mon Ami Vie Etsy site, and she does have some great little hats for sale now. And I always appreciate the re-use and recycle angle, but not a big fan of clothes on dogs. (but I'll admit this: I was in a bow tie sewing frenzy last spring, and I did put them on my dogs one day. I would like to see YOUR dog with his melon helmet on. I'm sure you took a photo.)
ReplyDelete