Goodwill, charity store, second hand shop and thrift store. Whatever you call them they're usually the most interesting shops in any city. This one is in Marseilles, France. It's packed floor to ceiling and so full that you have to squeeze between the furniture.
This is retail heaven.
Can I have that gilded mirror, please?
ReplyDeletewow. their thrift store looks like our high end antique stores!
ReplyDelete...and I 100% agree with you Tim, the thrift/second hand stores ARE the most interesting to shop in!
i will be visiting marseilles,France this year in august. could u tel me the exact address of that store?
ReplyDeleteAs a side business you should really start brokering the things in your pictures ;0)
ReplyDeleteMy, my, my, you are singing my song. I spend hours in thrift stores and they are indeed the most interesting places to shop. I ache to prowl European thrift shops! When I lived in France one year in the 80's, I was a starving student and had no disposable income. I used what little I had to take advantage of travel. I purchased a very few tiny gifts to take home for family, but was unable to buy clothes or cruise the thrift shops at that time. I didn't dare go in! Oh, to be able to do that now that I have a home to put it all in. Lucky, lucky you.
ReplyDelete