I promise this is the last time you'll hear me drone on about the weather, I honestly promise not to mention it again. But I must tell you, last night it snowed here in southern Andalucia, that's snow on those sunbeds. There's a bitterly cold wind too.Fortunately I have a few items of clothing that I acquired for the skiing photo session, so I'm OK. Otherwise, the only outfit I have with long sleeves and long trousers is my all purpose black suit that I wear for funerals and parties, and that's in storage.

so winterly cute !
ReplyDelete:-)
ps : i know, we're not prepared for it..i felt the cold last night too!
will call you at V.'s number tomorrow
Hi,that's snow alright...I know, it's a rare sight in Andalusia...global warming...all that...it's just that...I"M A BIT SICK OF SNOW. Sorry if I had to take that out on you!
ReplyDeleteSince you do have loved ones, friends, cafes,and at least one item of clothing to keep you warm, I shall go ahead and rub salt in the wound once more: It's 9:35 a.m. and outside my office window across the canal is a golf course full of men in shorts and shirtsleeves. Not a jacket in sight. But I guess those who love all 4 seasons to make an appearance are delighted with your snow and would despise my warm winter. (I was in Nice, France for a Mardi Gras parade in 1986, and it snowed while we were there. I've got photos of the beach and palm trees dusted in snow!)
ReplyDelete