Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just a couple of photographs for you

I've got two projects on the go at the moment, one can only be done at weekends and the other can only be finished in November, if I'm lucky. I will of course let you know what these projects are when they're finished, but until then I'll keep schtumm.

I have a backlog of houses to photograph, but I don't think anything will get organised for a few weeks. There's always something to stop me photographing a house, usually an empty pool or no bed covers. Today I've walked the dog, driven the few miles to the post office to send some photograph orders and had a long siesta, so there's not much to report, but the beauty of visual arts is that I can always find a picture to keep you informed.

Here are two moments from two villages in southern Spain.

Window frame.Photograph by Tim IrvingBird feeder. Photograph by Tim Irving

1 comment:

  1. I love that you appreciate the old gals in your village and chose them for your "moments."

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin