Designed eight years ago for strictly one person, it has everything you need for a long quiet weekend. Compact and bijou would describe this house, one living room, one dining room/kitchen, a very nice landing, which leading off is one bathroom and yes, one bedroom. Outside space is a small roof terrace.
It's all very well designed and feels very calm and peaceful. There's good use of natual stone, terracotta and wood all harmonising with the colours of the walls.
This is one of my favourite houses, I hope you like it.








A bolt hole of one's own. Love the terrace and the "nooks & crannies" feel of the place. (I've never in my life heard the expression "bolt hole." Is it a hideout? I like it.)
ReplyDeleteUtterly charming. The repeating arches make it seem so calm.
ReplyDeleteI think I could live there. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the yellow walls in the main part of the house, and that colorful bathroom is great.
looks like shes the thoreau of the mediterranean..love the pop of lime on the modern kitchen stools. even though its a small space, there is plenty of room to think
ReplyDeletelove this
what an inviting, inspiring, artsy-nook!
ReplyDeletewould love to visit....or stay!
What a charming, inspired house! I love all the nooks and crannies, especially. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete