Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Homage to Isaac Albéniz

The laughing cow. Photograph by Tim Irving
The family go home tomorrow, so we're going out tonight for a final blow-out. I shall miss them when they've gone but I'm looking forward to eating and drinking a little less. I've tried to eat sensibly but I'm easily led astray.

All the eating that's gone on here has led me to consider food labeling, and we had a discussion the other night about classic labels and brands. Then we had a vote on which products in my fridge was the most attractive. I must confess that the winning products are not my favourites, but I was out-voted. However, I think the cow with earrings is a classic design and a worthy winner.

A Homage to Isaac Albéniz. Photograph by Tim Irving

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a sucker for interesting packaging. I even keep some of it. . .

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin