Thursday, June 18, 2009
Twilight the movie - Bracelet giveaway
I'm giving away this saints bracelet, similar to the one worn by Bella in "Twilight the Movie".
The bracelet is beautiful. It is made with 12 rosewood tablets each with a different picture of a saint. It's expandable to fit any wrist size.
If you would like a chance to win this bracelet, just visit my Etsy shop, then come back here and tell me which is your favourite photograph. Use the comments section below and be sure to leave your email address, so I can contact the winner.
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Tuesday 23 June, here on my blog .
There's another way to get a bracelet! If you buy one of my photographs, to the value of $16, I will happily send you one of these bracelets with the photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love it. Es precioso!!
ReplyDeleteOh hmm, I'm between the Calla Lilly and the African Market. I love your work - very inspirational!
ReplyDeleteWell Tom, you know my favorite! The Flamenco Dress! But then again, I love them all!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Having a great time in Madrid (despite the very hot temps!). Looking forward to our week in Andalusia beginning this Saturday!
I have three faves now, if I really have to choose--Goldfinch in Cage, Pink Citroën car and Provence, France 1999. :-)
ReplyDeleteI like all your photographs Tim. I’m choosing Barcelona as my favorite, for the richness of shapes and the neutral colors.
ReplyDeleteLong may you run...little fiat car made me smile and dream of wonderful adventures.
ReplyDeleteAnd the winner was. . . Leslie Avon Miller!
ReplyDelete