I love France!The people, the sights, the food, the smells and I'm missing it like mad.
I'm hoping to get to Paris in the near future for a photo session, I have lots of ideas about where I want to go and what I want to photograph. Here are a couple of my favourite images from my last trip.
Available from my Etsy shop.
Spending some time in France now, visiting. I know what you mean.
ReplyDeleteI love France, too but as I worked for a French bank for more than 10 years, I cant say the same thing about the French people. There are exceptions of course...
ReplyDeleteFrance for me...in the distant future (sigh).
ReplyDeleteIf my aunt were still alive, I'd be visiting France regularly, and even staying there for months on end as I used to. I miss it, always will.
ReplyDeleteMe Too! I love France! And I've had delightful experiences with the French people. I've already droned on about my time there in other posts, so I won't do so now. But my heart does ache daily for missing France.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful. The first time I saw a red poppy was in France. It was growing alongside the railroad tracks. I was so excited because I'd seen red poppies in the impressionist paintings, but never in real life because the poppies here in California are gold. Oh, and that Metro sign shall be mine one day soon. It's slated for round two:)
ReplyDelete