Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Etsy Lounge - Good choices, well spotted

Yesterday I was fortunate to be featured on a great blog called "Etsy Lounge" with my flamenco dress photograph. The idea behind Etsy Lounge is that Etsy shop items are grouped into themes or showcases, yesterday's theme was flamenco and I was lucky enough to be included.

To create a feature on Etsy Lounge the editor spends hours searching thousands of items and will select a very small number for the showcase. This was the comment on the flamenco showcase

"Special Comment: Saturday morning when I searched for "Flamenco" inspired art on Etsy, I found just a few pieces that spoke to me, but I had to crawl through pages and pages and more pages of earrings. Though I did see several pairs that appealed to me which are included in today's assemblage, I'm just saying.... (I mean, if I were doing a business model, I might wonder if the earrings category on Etsy is just a tad saturated....?/)" Etsy LoungeEtsy Lounge is an interesting blog, it's features include Michael Jackson, street art, nature, metal and lots more. You can see the blog here etsylounge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Tim, I appreciate your write up for EtsyLounge. Your flamenco dress photo is spectacular! Your blog is fabulous and I'll be visiting to see what's up over here!
    Cheers,
    Andria
    http://etsylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim,
    I enjoyed visiting your blog and have added it to my Google family. Thanks so very much for adding the ETSY Lounge to your blog contacts. I enjoyed visiting your shop and thing this blog is excellent and inspirational. Have a great day
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet the editor was DELIGHTED to stumble upon your stunning flamenco dress photo. I know it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin