I set up this scene to illustrate this North Indian bed cover. It's hand embroidered in rich, deep purple and gold.I stand back to admire my work then I nip downstairs to make make tea and get my camera to capture the image.
I drink my English breakfast tea and return to photograph the hand embroidered bed cover.
I find this scene!!!
It's a disgrace.
What's the matter with this dog? He gets two good walks a day. He's well fed, and he has a slipper to chew. He's lazy and ungrateful. And he has his OWN bed! Typical of young pups nowadays.
love this blog. beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHe's marking his territory. Funny dog. :-)
ReplyDeleteNow I would expect this behavior from a cat, but from the faithful chien? Well, you did make things absolutely perfect and irresistible. Who wouldn't want to leap into the middle of a styled photo shoot? At my house that's about the only time the bed would be made!
ReplyDelete